Welcome to the PPRO Group – ‘The Payment Professionals’!
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, applying deep financial services expertise with leading software technology skills to deliver innovative payments products. PPRO serves customers across Europe and in multiple continents and its operations reflect this with an international make-up: headquartered in London and with the product development base in Munich, teams are also based in Cologne, Gibraltar and Sibiu in Romania. We are opening offices in the United States, Luxembourg and Singapore.
Our team is growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible payments products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
The PPRO Group encompasses a value-added hub for alternative payment methods, e-money products that provide rapid access to bank-like accounts and easy-to-manage corporate payment programmes. These are sold primarily through partnerships and under multiple brands. Our product portfolio is based off the same core competencies and differentiated assets including scalable, flexible technology architecture, highly efficient support and operations teams and automated risk and fraud management.
PPRO was founded in 2006 and has accelerated its growth since 2012 when it became an FCA regulated and EU certified financial institute with an e-money license. PPRO is also a PCI Level 1 certified principal member of MasterCard and Visa. The company is privately owned with shareholders including growth investor HPE Capital.
As a Technical Recruiter you will play a significant role in attracting the best tech talents and lead the recruiting process for all technical positions within PPRO Group.
- Source candidates from direct channels including online sources, social networking, employee referrals and networking events
- Develop an annual recruitment plan with stakeholders and update it quarterly
- Provide monthly reports on activity, results and recruitment status
- Manage a budget efficiently for events, advertising, etc
- Identify and organize potential new opportunities for recruiting or employer branding
- Build a deep knowledge of, and document, the key competencies and characteristics PPRO looks for in key technical roles
- Develop and manage a pipeline of candidates, especially strong candidates where just the timing is not right
- Support candidates and managers through recruiting process, including pre-qualifying candidates and organizing interview schedules with the tech teams
- Ensure a good experience for candidates through clear communication and timely feedback
- Help continually improve PPRO’s hiring process for technical roles
- Assist the HR team in the implementation of the new ATS
Qualifications and skills that we are looking for
- University or professional degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- At least three years of experience recruiting for technology positions in Germany
- Experience working with multiple channels for sourcing candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic about technology and able to interact casually with technology professionals
- English language proficiency
- You are a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, performance-driven professional.
- You are able to multi-task, have strong candidate management skills, possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities and to influence internal stake holders.
- A casual working environment
- Room for proactivity and creativity
- A pleasant office and quiet workspace, located near the city centre with good connections to public transport
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please note: PPRO does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or third parties.