Welcome to the PPRO Group – ‘The Payment Professionals’!
The PPRO Group provides comprehensive services for providers of electronic payment processes in international e-commerce. In doing so we help payment service providers to increase the conversion rates of their customers through a multitude of alternative payment methods, at the same time using our technical platform to minimise the complexity, risks and costs of cross-border electronic payment processes. With our services we help consumers, enterprises and start-up companies to participate in e-commerce rapidly and securely.
We are in a dynamic growth phase and for this reason are looking for a:
Technical Operations Manager (Munich, Cologne or Sibiu)
Using your analytical and customer-oriented skills you will give our customers prompt and competent service, remedy technical problems in collaboration with our development department and provide our customers with rapid, service-oriented feedback. You will be our back office support for our finance systems and will also process credit card chargebacks. Our technical training enables you to give expert advice to our new customers who have questions about connecting to our interface. A highly motivated team of specialists from the payment branch will be on hand to assist you.
- Well-organised and diligent
- Good English (understanding and reading)
- Ability to immerse yourself quickly in new tasks
- Understanding of technical interfaces and, ideally, payment issues
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary and international teams
- Healthy pragmatism and keen sense of responsibility
- Achieve set goals quickly
- Dynamic, flexible and ready to accept responsibility
We are offering
- A permanent position in an expanding, medium-sized enterprise
- Challenging tasks in a relaxed working atmosphere
- An international, highly motivated team
- Scope for self-initiative and creativity
- Interesting insights into the world of cashless payment transactions
- Long-term prospects with individual development opportunities
- A pleasant office and high-quality, state of the art equipment
- Very good public transport links
We can offer you an exciting and inspiring environment working in a young team with good opportunities for growth and above-average remuneration.