Welcome to the PPRO Group!
At PPRO we’re pushing the boundaries of payments to accelerate the growth in e-commerce and make consumers’ everyday lives easier. We do this for our payment partners by using technology to abstract the complexities of a diverse array of local payment methods. Additionally, we offer prepaid cards and e-money accounts to both business and consumers as a better alternative to paying using traditional banks. To accomplish this, we have implemented our own transaction processing, card issuing and back-office systems, which are built by our in-house engineering team.
The PPRO Group is an FCA-authorised financial institution headquartered in London and with offices in several European countries. Our team comprises a fast-growing, diverse group of people from more than 20 nationalities. We pride ourselves on our dynamic culture and our ability to deliver the best possible payment products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, their team spirit, their high energy and professionalism, and by their eagerness to find simple, elegant solutions to complex challenges.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development process from requirements analysis to delivery
- Write high-quality, scalable and maintainable code for component-oriented, distributed systems
- Collaborate with your team members to continually improve working processes and share knowledge
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific, engineering or technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Comfortable working with Unix/Linux/BSD environments
- Practical experience programming in C++ and at least one other general-purpose language
- Good command of the English language
- Experience programming with C++11 or later
- Familiarity with SQL and/or Ice (ZeroC)
- Experience building secure, Internet-facing services
- Actively contributed to open-source projects
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing. PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, Luxembourg, and Atlanta. Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply here