Welcome to the PPRO Group!
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally, and offering users and businesses innovative wallet & card payment solutions. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain, from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is an FCA-regulated, EU-certified financial institution headquartered in London with offices in several European countries. Our team is a rapidly growing, diverse group of more than 20 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, their team spirit, their high energy, their professionalism and their willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
The IT Service Desk Professional is dedicated to supporting and bringing best in class services to our users. Problems and pain points in the daily work of our users are registered, assessed and solved with our agreed to internal SLAs. You will help to develop and extend the internal service landscape of PPRO further and help the company become even more professional.
For our 200+ employees at PPRO, you are the friendly and helpful face of the Infrastructure Unit. The position is located in Munich, Germany.
- Help and manage 200+ Employees located across Europe
- Management of hardware, printers, phones, video conference systems and similar devices
- Support and maintenance of all user devices (Mac, Windows, iOS), screens, phones, mobile phones and printers
- Maintain IT equipment in our meetings rooms
- Management of user access rights
- Implementation of a new hires process, including the setup of the workspaces and equipment
- Procurement and purchasing of IT components and hardware
- Identification of recurring or persistent problems and escalation (e.g. Problem mgmt.)
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years work experience supporting users or customers of IT systems
- Very friendly, committed, and customer-service oriented
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Good IT know-how
- Basic IP networking understanding
- Good knowledge about standard office software (Microsoft, Adobe)
- Security awareness (best practices including antivirus, firewall, client VPN)
- Knowledge of OS & software distribution systems (Enteo, Matrix42 or similar)
- ITIL experience (Incident & Problem mgmt.) or comparable
- Commercial sense (understanding overall cost)
- German language skills
- Right from the beginning you will familiarize yourself with the day to day business and your colleagues
- Within the first three months you will help your team to minimize user issues and maximize the happiness of our users
- Within the first half year, you will help us improve IT Service Management tools like Mobile Device Management, License Management, OS & Software Distribution
- After a year on the job we will celebrate your successes in bringing a higher level of service to our users and you will enjoy the respect and appreciation of your colleagues
In return, we offer opportunities for you to
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies
- Gain experience in one of the top five industries
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 30 nationalities
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org