PPRO is looking for a rockstar Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analyst) who loves to collect data. You are resourceful in finding new ways to gather data through a number of different ways, from mining data through software, looking at competitor data and industry trends to help develop a picture for the future. You’re looking for a fresh way to report on your findings and analyse the collated data. The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will play a key role in the conception and handling of the development tasks. If this is you, continue reading.
- Analysis of the business requirements and evaluation of feasibility
- Plan, prioritise and schedule ongoing project deliverables
- Define product specifications & track the development
- Develop and enhance analytical models
- Create SQL queries
- Handling of user requirements & expectation management
- Standardisation and administration of existing or new reports
- Enable other departments to use their data that are available to create reports, monitor performance and make decisions based on data
- Provide consulting around complex information request from different departments such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics or a technical field
- 3-5 years experience in roles where you analysed the needs of business stakeholders and came up with the right solution
- Very strong set of data analysis and visualisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enabling you to consult and collaborate with different stakeholders across the organization
- Very good SQL skills
- Experience working with BI tools, preferably Pentaho and Tableau
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Understanding of data warehouse processes
- Experience working with statistical methods and tools
- Self-motivated and have a hands-on mentality
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, Luxembourg and Atlanta.
Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 25 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.