Welcome to the PPRO Group!
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally, and offering users and businesses innovative wallet & card payment solutions. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain, from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is an FCA-regulated, EU-certified financial institution headquartered in London with offices in several European countries. Our team is a rapidly growing, diverse group of more than 20 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common cause: to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, their team spirit, their high energy, their professionalism and their willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
We are looking for a dynamic Partner Support Manager for our office at the Media Centre in Cologne. The role will support the Account Management Team which provides payment industry leaders globally with access, processing and collection services for alternative payment methods and value added services, with one contract, one integration and one settlement. The successful candidate will handle important administrative tasks and provide outstanding customer service both internally and externally to increase revenue and meet sales goals and manage key performance indicators. They will also work closely with other key departments.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Account Management as well as supporting the Account Management team and would be ideal for someone looking to develop into an Account Manager or Sales role.
The Partner Support Manager will manage every day in-bound ‘opportunity’ communication as well as being responsible for existing Account management lead development and communication. They will play a key role in the internal collaboration with key PPRO departments such as Operations, Product, Risk and Onboarding and Marketing. Other key functions will include:
- Link between our customers and the back-office teams (risk, compliance, boarding, etc.) for admin queries
- Act as office-based point-of-contact (phone, email) for our Partners for everyday questions
- Support the Account Management team by monitoring and analyzing processing of existing partners to find potential for process improvements as well as up-sell & cross-sell opportunities
- Support Sales team by following up on KYC-documents, agreements, etc. with new clients
- Adopt a Sales-through-Service mentality and approach, ensuring our Partners receive accurate and timely communication with 100% follow up
- Create presentation material for use by the Account Management team for Partner Business Reviews
- Create and distribute adhoc and regular reporting including merchant boarding and debtor day information. Create a call to action plan based on insights
- Build rapport and relationships with partner contacts
- Support in the management of CRM (Sugar)
Skills & Experience
- Completed commercial education (vocational training in business administration – apprenticeship or study)
- At least 3 years professional experience in sales support, customer care or similar
- Experience with online-payments for corporate clients is key
- Perfectly fluent English and German language skills (orally and in writing)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enabling you to consult and collaborate with different stakeholders across the organization
- Self-motivated, target-oriented and have a hands-on mentality
- Analytical. Experience working with Office, CRM and statistical methods and tools
- Fast paced worker whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Fluency in additional languages an advantage
In return, we offer opportunities for you to
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies
- Gain experience in one of the top five industries
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 30 nationalities
Please submit your application to email@example.com