PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, applying deep financial services expertise with leading software technology skills to deliver innovative payments products. PPRO serves customers across Europe and in multiple continents and its operations reflect this with an international make-up: headquartered in London and with the product development base in Munich, teams are also based in Cologne, Luxembourg, Gibraltar and Sibiu in Romania. We are opening offices in the United States and Singapore.
Our team is growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 25 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible payments products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
The PPRO Group encompasses a value-added hub for alternative payment methods, e-money products that provide rapid access to bank-like accounts and easy-to-manage corporate payment programmes. These are sold primarily through partnerships and under multiple brands. Our product portfolio is based off the same core competencies and differentiated assets including scalable, flexible technology architecture, highly efficient support and operations teams and automated risk and fraud management.
PPRO was founded in 2006 and has accelerated its growth since 2012 when it became an FCA regulated and EU certified financial institute with an e-money license. PPRO is also a PCI Level 1 certified principal member of MasterCard and Visa. The company is privately owned with shareholders including growth investor HPE Capital.
This role requires an outstanding candidate to ensure the continuous development of the teams based in Sibiu. Close co-ordination with the Director of Customer Service is critical to ensure the overall smooth and effective administration of the office. The role requires someone who is comfortable working within a global company, liaising across different time zones.
- Providing full office management and administrative support
- Ensuring the smooth running operation of the office
- Acting as a professional point of contact for the bank, lawyers and other third parties
- Representing the company at external events
- Preparation of time-sheets and activity records
- Recruitment and on boarding activities
- Ensuring workplace safety
- Coaching and supporting team leaders
- Optimizing customer engagement
- Supporting additional projects as needed
Who you are
- Hands-on, adaptable, self-motivated and problem solving professional.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally experience in financial services
- Able to prioritise effectively, to multi-task where possible, and manage a busy workload in a calm and professional manner.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to interact with employees and clients at all levels.
- You will need to be pro-active and helpful. You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- You are fluent in English and Romanian.
- A casual and international working environment
- Room for proactivity and creativity
- Competitive salary and benefits