Welcome to the PPRO Group
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, applying deep financial services expertise with leading software technology skills to deliver innovative payments products. PPRO serves customers across Europe and in multiple continents and its operations reflect this with an international make-up: headquartered in London and with the product development base in Munich, teams are also based in Cologne, Gibraltar and Sibiu in Romania. We are opening offices in the United States, Luxembourg and Singapore.
Our team is growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible payments products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
The PPRO Group encompasses a value-added hub for alternative payment methods, e-money products that provide rapid access to bank-like accounts and easy-to-manage corporate payment programmes. These are sold primarily through partnerships and under multiple brands. Our product portfolio is based off the same core competencies and differentiated assets including scalable, flexible technology architecture, highly efficient support and operations teams and automated risk and fraud management.
PPRO was founded in 2006 and has accelerated its growth since 2012 when it became an FCA regulated and EU certified financial institute with an e-money license. PPRO is also a PCI Level 1 certified principal member of MasterCard and Visa. The company is privately owned with shareholders including growth investor HPE Capital.
We are looking for an experienced, analytical Marketing Manager for our Acquiring business unit in our London office.
This role requires strategic planning of all lead generation, campaigning and partner-facing activities and collaterals as well as product launch activities in our Acquiring business unit. The successful candidate will work closely together with relevant internal stakeholders such as the sales team and account management, product management and CRM teams as well as other key departments. The successful candidate will report to the Head of PR & Marketing. The job will be based in our London office.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic planning and execution of PPRO’s new customer acquisition and account development through highly effective lead generating and partner enablement activities such as online and offline multi-touchpoint campaigns, lead activation activities, media co-operations and advertising, sales trainings, webinars content review and others. The role has the potential to become a team leading function in medium term. The Marketing Manager will be supported by a team of highly experienced graphic designers, event managers, content editors, market researchers and communicators within the PR & Marketing team.
The key functions will include
- In collaboration with Head of Marketing, Sales leaders and other stakeholders, define a marketing strategy for the acquiring business unit
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans and budgets to meet lead targets and existing business upsell targets
- Lead and manage the execution of all activities in close cooperation with the PR & Marketing, Sales and Account Management teams within given budget limits
- Develop partner marketing opportunities with existing business partners and payment schemes
- Manage online and offline marketing campaigns across diverse channels
- Ensure high quality, highly creative, innovative campaigns and activities to drive differentiation and support the brand development
- Effectively building and managing relationships with suppliers and negotiating partner activities Manage pre- and post-partner-event follow up activities and reporting
- Development and delivery of projects, from first proposal to final delivery
- Forecast, track and report the ROI of all marketing activities
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicate, maintain and develop relationships with internal stakeholders and external providers
- Manage operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to all involved parties
- Full ownership of project budgets from start to finish
- Ensure excellent service and quality delivery
Skills & Experience
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Business Administration) or long-term experience in marketing
- 8 years+ of experience in international B2B marketing, preferably in the payments industry
- Full command of lead generation and partner enablement tools as well as relationship management
- Strategic planning skills paired with creative out-of-the-box thinking
- Proven record of successful lead generation and revenue increase with existing business
- Proven skills at rolling out integrated marketing campaigns
- Analytical skills to analyse campaigns for ROI and decide future activity.
- Experience with Sugar CRM and marketing automation tools
- Execution skills
- Reliable at hitting deadlines
- The ability to multi-task, a hands-on mentality and good communication skills
- Creative and motivated self-starter with a proactive approach to tasks
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Experience with graphic design tools is of advantage
- Fluent English (spoken and written), German language skills are an advantage
In return we offer opportunities for you to
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution – without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies.
- Gain experience in one of the top 5 industries.
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity.
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 30 nationalities.