The Marketing Manager role requires an experienced, analytical Marketing Manager for our Acquiring business unit. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of PPRO’s new customer acquisition and account development through highly effective lead generation, and partner enablement activities – online and offline multi-channel campaigns, lead activations, ad campaigns, sales training, and webinar content review. You will work closely together with internal stakeholders from the Sales and Account Management team, Product Management, and the CRM teams as well as other key departments. The successful Marketing Manager can progress to a team lead role.
- In collaboration with Head of Marketing, Sales, and other stakeholders, define a marketing strategy for the acquiring business unit
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans and budgets to meet lead targets and existing business upsell targets
- Lead and manage the execution of all activities in close cooperation with the PR & Marketing, Sales and Account Management departments within the given budget
- Develop partner marketing opportunities with existing business partners and payment schemes
- Manage online and offline marketing multi-channel campaigns
- Ensure high quality, highly creative, innovative campaigns and activities to drive differentiation and support the brand development
- Effectively build and manage relationships with suppliers; negotiate partner activities, manage pre- and post partner event follow, up and reporting
- Development and delivery of projects, from proposal to final delivery
- Forecast, track and report the ROI of all marketing activities
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicate, maintain and develop relationships with internal stakeholders and external providers
- Manage operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to all involved parties
- Full ownership of project budgets from start to finish
- Ensure excellent service and quality delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant degree (e.g. Business Administration) or long-term experience in marketing
- 8 years+ of experience in international B2B marketing, preferably in the payments industry
- Full command of lead generation and partner enablement tools as well as relationship management Strategic planning skills paired with creative out-of-the-box thinking
- Proven record of successful lead generation and revenue increase with existing business
- Proven skills at rolling out integrated marketing campaigns
- Analytical skills to analyse campaigns for ROI and decide future activity.
- Experience with Sugar CRM and marketing automation tools
- Execution skills, reliable at hitting deadlines
- The ability to multi-task, a hands-on mentality and good communication skills
- Creative and motivated self-starter with a proactive approach to tasks
- Problem analysis and problem solving attitude
- Experience with graphic design tools and social media marketing is an advantage
- Fluent English (verbal and written), German language skills are an advantage
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, and Luxembourg.
Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 25 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.