The Junior Team Assistant performs a pivotal role in providing general office support and assistance to the business. The nature of our business is driven by change; thus, the Junior Team Assistant needs to be highly adaptable, organised and able to prioritise the demands of the team, coupled with a proactive and positive approach. The role is best suited for an energetic person who enjoys a full, challenging and varied day with a strong team ethos and a can-do attitude.
This role requires an outstanding candidate to provide professional assistance to the Executive Assistant. Co-ordination with other offices, especially the Administration team in London, is critical to ensure the overall smooth and effective administration of PPRO. The role requires someone who is comfortable working within a global company, liaising across different time zones.
- Support the Executive Assistant in the day-to-day business requirements
- Provide full office management and administrative support to ensure the smooth running and operation of the office(s)
- Support HR projects when needed
- Liaise across different time zones (GMT, CET, EST, SGT)
- Coordination with other offices (London, Cologne, Sibiu, Gibraltar, Atlanta, Luxembourg)
- Frequent travel arrangements
- Compiling expense claims
- Assistance with event organisation
- Building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Printing, scanning, filing, post, stationary, and reception cover
- Provide cover when necessary for other members of the back-office team
- Ad hoc duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High level of IT literacy (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven experience of coordinating multiple tasks or projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to cope under pressure and adapt to change quickly
- Good command of the German and English language, verbal and written
- Multi-tasker with the ability to use own initiative and work in an efficient and effective manner
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, and Luxembourg.
Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 25 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.