Welcome to the PPRO Group
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, applying deep financial services expertise with leading software technology skills to deliver innovative payments products. PPRO serves customers across Europe and in multiple continents, and its operations reflect this with an international make-up: headquartered in London and with the product development base in Munich, teams are also based in Cologne, Gibraltar and Sibiu in Romania.
Our team is growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 20 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible payments products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
Reporting to the HR Manager, based in Munich, the HR Generalist will be responsible for providing professional HR services, to all of our offices.
You will be responsible for providing exemplary client service across the following disciplines: compensation & benefits, employment relations, talent development, HR policy design and HR operations.
The ideal candidate will be solutions-focused and a savvy problem solver. Working as part of an international HR team, you will communicate regularly with your peers in striving for departmental excellence.
- Support the HR Manager in the daily business
- Act as a point of contact for joiners and their on-boarding
- Maintain employee records
- Assist the HR team with administrative tasks (monthly payroll preparations, scheduling of appointments etc.)
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Support additional HR projects as needed
Skills & Experience
- Hands-on, adaptable, organized, self-motivated and problem solving professional
- You have one to two years’ experience working within HR
- You have exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels
- You are trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are fluent in German and English
In return, we offer
- To contribute, in a senior capacity, to one of the most innovative and fastest-growing fintech companies in Europe
- Gain experience in one of the top 5 industries
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 30 nationalities