Welcome to the PPRO Group!
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally, and offering users and businesses innovative wallet & card payment solutions. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain, from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is an FCA-regulated, EU-certified financial institution headquartered in London with offices in several European countries. Our team is a rapidly growing, diverse group of more than 20 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, their team spirit, their high energy, their professionalism and their willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
We‘re looking for an IT Administrator to join our fast growing, global team. You will be responsible for daily business tasks in our international IT Helpdesk team. Tasks include operating our IT infrastructure, purchase management and client computer installations.
You will join a team of experienced IT professionals based in our Munich office and will report to the Head of Processing Infrastructure. There is a chance of occasional travel to London, Cologne and some of PPRO‘s other European offices.
- Responsible for recording and qualifying inquiries from users locally and remotely
- Self-responsible elaboration of solutions via phone or email
- Documentation and administration of incidents in a ticket tool
- Ensuring efficient and friendly support
- Taking care of the security of the IT systems
- Procurement of new hardware and software
Skills & Experience
- A successfully completed apprenticeship for system integrator or a comparable qualification with high IT affinity
- First experience with IT support
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Basic knowledge of Apple MacOS/iOS
- First experience working with an ITIL based ticketing system
- Fundamental understanding of networking
- Very good troubleshooting skills
- Very good English skills
- Flexibility and a strong team spirit round off your profile
- Knowledge of Vmware ESX
- Experience of a Software Deployment System
- Expereince with VoIP based phone systems
- Experience with purchasing processes and vendor management
- Knowledge of Powershell and/or VisualBasic would be an asset
In return, we offer opportunities for you to
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies
- Gain experience in one of the top five industries
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 30 nationalities
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org