Based in Luxembourg and reporting to the Director of Compliance, the Head of Corporate Compliance will be responsible for overseeing operational compliance matters for payment services and corporates. The role is part of a compliance team comprised of experienced compliance professionals who are based across PPRO’s offices in London, Munich and Gibraltar.
The Head of Corporate Compliance will be responsible for overseeing operational compliance matters for PPRO’s B2B business lines (payment services and corporate clients, including corporate clients under PPRO’s e-money B2B business).
- Day to day management of the Corporate Compliance team (two team members based in PPRO’s Munich office)
- Oversight of corporate due diligence carried out by Boarding and Compliance on payment scheme partners, PSPs and merchants
- Carrying out comprehensive risk and compliance assessments of payment scheme partners with the support of the Corporate Compliance team
- Overseeing and advising the Corporate Compliance team as they carry out risk-based transaction monitoring procedures for payment schemes, PSPs and merchants
- Close cooperation with PPRO’s Risk Management and Boarding teams
- Developing procedures and providing advice on PEP/sanctions screening, compliance escalations and suspicious activity cases for payment services and corporate clients
- Compiling management information for senior management
- Cooperation with banking partners and key strategic business partners on compliance matters
- Assisting the Director of Compliance with business-wide compliance and strategic topics as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Compliance role
- In depth knowledge and experience of regulated businesses
- Knowledge and experience with CSSF
- Strong understanding of EU regulation such as payment services regulations, e-money regulations, JMLSG or equivalent
- Hands- on, reliable team player, who has the ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Focused, proactive self-starter who can operate in a diverse, open-minded and constantly evolving team environment. You work effectively with cross-functional and remote teams in a collaborative manner, and are able to perform and deliver results, even under pressure
- Solution-oriented: You see challenges and opportunities, not issues. You are always looking for (and suggesting) ways to handle these
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, and Luxembourg.
Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 25 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.