The customer service managers in our customer service department work in an international team dealing with agents and customers through different channels, using analytical tools which enable a fast response time. This position is responsible for handling queries, and receiving incoming inquiries while executing high quality assurance processes in our customer service department. Great customer experience and a drive to improve processes through constructive feedback is a must for this role. You will be working for our VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard brand.
- Understand and respond to customer queries with a high quality and fast response time
- Analyse your customer market and cooperate with Team Leaders for process optimisation
- Use different tools for analytics to service our customers in the best possible way
- Take ownership for great customer experience and engagement, and be the face of our brand to customers
- Quality assurance within your team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Native Italian speaker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3 years of Customer Service experience in an international environment
- Customer, and service oriented, willing to go above and beyond to give our customers a great customer service experience
- Tech savvy – able to use multiple channels simultaneously
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to think out of the box, analyse and provide solutions to satisfy
- Ability to work in an international environment with cross cultural differences
- Spanish, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, German or Dutch language skills is an advantage
- Social Media experience and interest are a plus
What We Need to See In You
- Ambition to be the best at what you do
- Respectful when dealing with internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- A customer centric attitude
- Eager to learn and adapt quickly
- Proactive, and a problem solving attitude
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, Luxembourg, and Atlanta.
Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply HERE