Welcome to the PPRO Group!
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally, and offering users and businesses innovative wallet & card payment solutions. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain, from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is an FCA-regulated, EU-certified financial institution headquartered in London with offices in several European countries. Our team is a rapidly growing, diverse group of more than 20 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, their team spirit, their high energy, their professionalism and their willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
We’re looking for a Customer Engagement Specialist (Spanish, full time) to strengthen our international customer service team for our fast growing VIABUY Prepaid MasterCard brand. You need to have very good spoken and written language skills (Spanish) and a good command of spoken English. The role reports to the Director CS as well as local management and is located in Sibiu (Romania).
As a Customer Engagement Specialist Spanish, you work in an international team of specialists to service our Spanish customers through different channels with a fast response time and high quality. You engage on a daily basis with our customers to find the best solution for their requests through different channels and analytical tools.Service orientation and a drive to improve processes through constructive feedback is mandatory.
- Understand customer requests and service our customers with high quality and with fast response
- Analyse your customer market and cooperate with Teamleaders for regular process optimization
- Work in an international team of specialists
- Use different tools for analytics to service our customers in the best possible way
- Be the face of our brand to our customers
Skills & Experience
- Native Spanish speaker (or advanced level)
- Customer satisfaction focused
- Service-oriented, willing and able to deal with customers via a range of channels;
- Demonstrable ambition to work in an international setting
- Good computer skills
- Ability to analyse and successfully solve problems
- Good command of spoken English
- Other language skills (like German, Italian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian) would be an additional advantage
- Call Center experience
- Social Media Experience
In return, we offer opportunities for you to
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built.
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies.
- Gain experience in one of the top 5 industries.
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity.
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement.
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 20 nationalities.