Welcome to the PPRO Group!
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally, and offering users and businesses innovative wallet & card payment solutions. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain, from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is an FCA-regulated, EU-certified financial institution headquartered in London with offices in several European countries. Our team is a rapidly growing, diverse group of more than 20 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, their team spirit, their high energy, their professionalism and their willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
We’re looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our fast growing, global team. As part of the PPRO compliance team, you will be responsible for day-to-day operational compliance matters, carrying out key tasks such as due diligence and monitoring, with particular focus on PPRO’s B2B business.
The compliance function is critical in ensuring the business operates at the highest standards, in accordance with applicable law and with minimum exposure to regulatory risk. The Compliance Analyst role is key in helping to achieve this and requires someone with the utmost levels of trust and confidence, who can deliver consistently and work both in an independent fashion but also by close collaboration with the growing compliance team.
You will join a team of experienced compliance professionals who are based across PPRO’s offices in London, Munich and Gibraltar. The role will report to the Head of Corporate Compliance and will be based in Munich, with occasional travel to Cologne and to some of PPRO’s other European offices.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational compliance matters, carrying out key tasks such as due diligence and enhanced monitoring, with particular focus on PPRO’s B2B business
- Assisting with fraud and AML transaction monitoring for PPRO’s B2B business, analysing data, and acting on key trends and findings
- Cooperating closely with the Sales, Account Management, Risk and Boarding teams, providing advice and support on complex cases
- Carrying out AML risk assessments on new and exisiting corproate clients and partners
- Review and assessement of esclated PEP/sanctions screening matches
- Assist in prepartion of managment information and regular reports for senior compliance management
- Support on business-wide compliance projects as required
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a compliance, regulatory or AML role, preferably with knowledge or experience of UK FCA-regulated or EU-regulated businesses
- Familiarity with E-money Regulations and Payment Service Regulations and UK AML regulations (JMLSG)
- Focused, proactive self-starter who can operate in a diverse, open-minded and constantly evolving team environment
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional and remote teams in a collaborative manner
- Able to perform, make decisions and deliver results, even under pressure
- Solution-oriented and analytical. You see challenges and opportunities, not issues. You are always looking for (and suggesting) ways to handle these
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Competent in using Excel, comfortable analysing data
- Hands-on, reliable team player, who has the ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential
- Proficiency in German or other languages is a plus
- Professional compliance qualifications are an advantage
In return, we offer opportunities for you to
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies
- Gain experience in one of the top 5 industries
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 30 nationalities
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org