Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative FinTech company that is changing the way we make payments? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment with people from all around the world? Then join PPRO as our Call Center Specialist in Sibiu, Romania.
As a Call Center Specialist in our call center, you will work in an international team receiving, investigating, and responding to all customer inquiries regarding our products and services. You will perform the following duties:
- Engage with customers by phone/email concerning products and services
- Determine client inquiries by actively listening and clarifying desired information in order to accurately provide solutions
- Resolve client inquiries by researching, exploring alternative options, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved issues
- Always learning, retaining, and refreshing job knowledge in order to relay the correct solutions to clients
- Ability to provide high quality service in a fast-paced environment
- Follow up with clients to provide advice and or information necessary to process our products
- Complete any additional tasks or responsibilities that management assigns
- Use different tools for analytics to service our customers in the best possible way
- Sell additional products or services by recognising opportunities to cross sell
- Take ownership for great customer experience and engagement, and be the face of our brand to customers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
What You Need to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian (Native) and English
- 3 years of call center experience in an international environment
- Must have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, and the ability to type
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to resolve difficult client exchanges by providing a high quality and service focused experience, and giving applicable solutions
- Good working knowledge of software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, etc.), and have the ability to adapt to new technology as tools continue to evolve
- Polish, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese or Dutch language skills is an advantage
- E-payment experience is an asset
What We Need to See In You
- Ambition to be the best at what you do
- Ability to provide excellent service with a client centric focus
- Professional and courteous phone manner in order to service clients and handle sensitive inquiries
- Ability to work in a high-pressure international environment with cross cultural differences
- Eager to learn and adapt quickly
- Proactive, and a problem-solving attitude
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, Luxembourg, and Atlanta.
Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
Interested? Apply via this link here.