Welcome to the PPRO Group!
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally, and offering users and businesses innovative wallet & card payment solutions. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain, from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is an FCA-regulated, EU-certified financial institution headquartered in London with offices in several European countries. Our team is a rapidly growing, diverse group of more than 20 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, their team spirit, their high energy, their professionalism and their willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager for our Issuing Business Unit.
With the corporate card offerings CrossCard, Fleetmoney and VIABUY, PPRO offers international issuing and payment solutions to corporate customers that aim to optimise their daily cash and liquidity management, PPRO provides both physical and virtual VISA and MasterCard card accounts as well as different mass transfer solutions. PPRO’s corporate issuing products are sold by direct sales methods to corporates and other regulated financial institutions mainly in Europe.
We have a fantastic opportunity within the sales and account-management team in Munich. This is a chance for someone to come and help us with the existing and fast-growing base of corporate relationships that provide us with recurring revenues. We need a talented and experienced account manager, delivering outstanding service, cross-selling and accelerating growth to our valued customers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact between us and our customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Identify the potential and growth opportunities of inbound customer inquiries.
- Deliver revenue growth through the development of existing partner products in addition to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of your initiatives internally and externally.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify issues and opportunities with our customers to accelerate growth
- Make sure account communication and development is accurate in PPRO’s CRM
- Capture and formalise feedback for sales, product management and operations teams
Skills & Experience
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs. Experience working with Office, and basic CRM and BI knowledge.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and at least one other EU language.
- Will be self-motivated, target-oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- Financial product knowledge
- Corporate customer experience
- Payment or Issuing industry background
In return, we offer opportunities for you to
- Learn the latest ways in which companies are run and products are built.
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies.
- Gain experience in one of the top five industries.
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity.
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement.
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 30 nationalities.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org